Evolution Mechanical is hiring a service advisor position for our heavy equipment repair shop in Redwater, Alberta, which is located 30 minutes north of Edmonton. We offer great benefits after 3 months. 100% coverage and Evolution Mechanical covers it completely.
Successful candidates need to be extremely organized with excellent computer skills, communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Responsible for shop and field service processes and personnel in the Service Department;
- Supporting and driving all aspects of service in the Service Department;
- Responsible for booking service appointments
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Updating customers of progress of projects in addition to requesting authorization for jobs
- Invoicing jobs in the shop in a timely manner
- Proposing solutions to better streamline our internal processes as they relate to the Service Department
- Reporting systems in the Service Department
- Timely and proper flow of paperwork coming from field Service for invoicing
- Developing Service Competence in all areas of Service
- Implement internal systems to ensure the timely flow of paperwork through the Service Department;
- Structure flow of Service Dispatch to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries and proper handling of calls
- Provide timely reporting to senior management to increase level of communication from the Service Department
Responsibilities might also include:
- Point of contact for Service Call breakdowns through incoming electronic ticketing system, emails, or calls. Contact vendors via email or phone to do service calls and do follow-up status. Follow up with customer of eta and when unit is repaired.
- Research repair history to verify correct services are performed.
- PM and Safety Scheduling. Email customers weekly list of units due. Arrange with vendors where needed to schedule units. Scan safety certificates and inspection sheets.
- Warranty Tracking and processing, Claim for Warranty or Policy on applicable repairs.
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Organize orientations for sites
- Tracking inventory of fleet
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person