Menzi Standard Bucket
by Menzi Muck
Buckets for tracked excavators and special designs on request.
- Design: We have gone for the original Hardox bucket - a quality tool in a tough design. The buckets certified with the „Hardox in my Body“ label have a guaranteed long life expectancy.
- Kinematics: We have also chosen the correct kinematics. Opening and closing angles are designed specifically for the Menzi Muck.
- Blades and side blades: The buckets are constructed with wearresistant, fine-grained steel blades (Hardox 400). The blade width is matched to the span of the bucket. This achieves outstanding stability.
- Bucket base: The bucket base is also produced from anti-wear Hardox 400. Additional Hardox anti-wear strips reinforce the Hardox bases on the backhoes. Grading bucket: The hydraulic slewable grading buckets are fitted with a large-dimension cylinder featuring check valves. They can be swivelled 50 degrees to both left and right.
- Upon request: All buckets are available with alternative cutting widths, without teeth (blade only), with attaching blad