Menzi Universal Grabs
by Menzi Muck
Universal grabs, special grabs or special designs on request
- Full swivel: The over-dimensioned, wear-free hydraulic three-stage motors in a compact design are rated not only for high axial but also high radial loads.
- Blades and side blades are made of Hardox 400.
- Protected mechanism: The cross-brace accommodates both: The powerful hydraulic cylinder and the synchronous steering mechanism.
- Tooth system: Teeth angled slightly inwards ensure optimised grab characteristics, even with maximum opening widths.
- Under control: The cylinder for the clam shell closing function is equipped with a check valve. This prevents the clam shells being opened accidentally.
- Control: Ideally, there should be two double-acting hydraulic circuits on the machine side. If only one circuit is available, the „open/ close“ and „swivel left/right“ functions can be electrically switched via an additional directional control valve.
- For external products too: Over 2000 Menzi universal grabs are already in daily use in harsh industrial applications. We offer a finely-tuned programme with seven different sizes for excavators from 1 to 25 tonnes.
- Upon request: Every grab is available without teeth (only with blade), with snap-on blades or with various quick-change mechanisms.