Weycor AW 300 Tandem Roller
The Weycor AW 300 Tandem Roller is a robust and efficient vibratory compactor, designed to deliver superior performance in civil engineering and road construction projects. Powered by a Deutz D 2011 L2i diesel engine, this 3-ton machine boasts an impressive drum width of 1250mm. The roller's operating weight and gradeability of 30% (with vibration) and 35% (without vibration) make it suitable for compacting a variety of materials including crushed stone, gravel, sand, and soil.
- Engine Model: Deutz D 2011 L2i with an output of 22.5 kW (30 HP).
- Emission: Tier 3 compliant.
- Speed: Capable of reaching up to 9 km/h.
- Angular Movement: ± 12°.
- Operating Weight: 3,000 kg with an average axle load of 1,500 kg.
- Compaction Performance: Frequency I / II at 52 / 58 Hz and Centrifugal force I / II at 29 / 37 kN.
- Drum Offset: The front drum is offset by 50 mm to the right side, allowing for more room for steering corrections during flush compaction on edges.
- No Lubricating Points: All pivot points of the roller are adapted for life not to be lubricated, resulting in time and money savings.
- Decoupled Operating Platform: Ensures fatigue-free operation of the machine without disability by decoupling from the frame.
- Folding Rops Standard: Allows for a low transport height.
- Largest Drum Diameter and Water Tank in its Weight Class: Ensures even compaction and long-lasting water lubrication on the drum surface.
- Vibration Front and Rear: Can be activated separately for sensitive compaction in the first crossings.
- Vibration Automatic Standard: Prevents cross-grooves when changing direction by briefly switching off the vibration and then automatically re-enabling it.